True stature shows itself in small things.
Oil Mist Separator with compressed air drive of Contec (COMS).
Application in Ex-Zone 1 and 2.
Oil mist separators
With compressed air drive / vacuum generator
COMS-Type 13/138, Flow rate 8 Nm³/h
Installation of the Oil Mist Separator on:
- Lube oil systems (LOS) of gas and steam turbines
- Rotating machines
- Large-scale compressors
- Separators run in biogas plants
Your advantages by using the Contec oil mist separator
- High quality based on 25 years of experience and multiple well-tested and proven technology
- Modular system allows a simple constructional adjustment to the respective application
- Rapid and long-term supply of spare parts
- Long service life and easy change of the filter elements
- Automatic oil recycling system
- Environmental Technology Price for 1990
- Project-specific planning and construction
The task of the oil mist separator
Filtering, separation and regaining high-quality lubrication oil including all its additives
Avoiding oil leakage (at bearings etc.) by creating a permanent slight negative pressure in the lube oil system
- High-efficiency filters prevent the emission of oil mist into the atmosphere
- Protecting the environment by reducing oil mist emission down to < 3-8 mg/m³, cleaner than the German TA regulations of clean air and longterm protection of the environment
How do oil mist separators work?
Die Animation gewährt Ihnen einen Blick in das Innere eines COMS. Wie werden die Öl-Aerosole abgeschieden, wo sitzen die Filterelemente und wie können diese gewechselt werden?